CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What a life?


Last Saturday, we all went to JUSCO to celebrate Camelia n Myself
Birthday but actually our birthday is on 10-5 and 12-5.
Some of them is busy on 10-5 including me =P
so we celebrate it earlier...
I spent RM100++ at there...

Then on Sunday, actually wanna sleep till very late de...

But early in the morning, my dad suddenly woke me up and say

Go to my uncle ponds to fishing....

In the afternoon, the weather was so hot but my uncle took

beer out to drink, i drink it too XD

Then i was so so so hot because of the weather+beer...

Tat day i went to bed on 8pm+ because i'm too tired

and not enough rest..

Just Jump to Today !!!

Suddenly i became a prefect today...

I was called by Head Prefect to prefect meeting in the library,

(tot she was joking when starting, but i juz follow her to the library)

IT's REAL, i'm really became a prefect...

Today is my 1st day oni, but already hav mission to do...

[SPORTCHECK!!!]

Mr.Gagak, me, Azza and Thinesh went

to check 4M (monkey class) jkjk...

They all are not in the class, so smart..

Juz searched until 1 phone and 1 deck of gambling card...

1 more things, our chemistry teacher... *SWT*

Wth, call us to do the PEKA but after we all finished,

She say no need tat 1, and say some others rubbish...

So frustrated, call us to do 1 more PEKA,

This 1 was so long, quite lazy to do it,

but anyway, i will finish it by tomorrow.... = =






0 comments: