CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kenji IC found back !!!!

Huh, duno y kenji so unlucky dis year....
Owis lost his things, and today he lost his
Identity Card
After lost, he so noisy in the class and disturb me
to do my chemistry PEKA!!!
At lunch time, me and my others friends help him try to look for it, but can't find it...
He hav no mood the whole day after lost his Identity card....
Then when the bells rang at 3.30pm,
(it's my school dismiss time) When i went up to my bus, a little junior student take the IC and ask me , whether am i noe whose IC is tat. TAT'S KENJI IC.....
He was so lucky, tat ppl omos wan to use scissor to cut.
Tat ppl said found it at Dewan David...
After i took the IC back , i call Kenji and tell him tat i found his IC
Then he call me to help him to keep the IC...
At last, all fine and no one get into trouble...
Tat's all for today blog, gtg... BUSY

0 comments: