CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

So so so TIRED !!!!

1st time write blog.... lame lame lame (lamest blogger) XD

Hmmm... actually this morning i feel quite happy !!!
Bcoz hav a nice dream last nitezZz, but juz a dream T_T Hopes tat is real...

This morning after having breakfast at 和平road.... (nearby my hse)
My mom said later reach home every1 must help to clean up the house...
Bzzzz..... i'm juz finish clean my 1st floor of my hse , quite bored and tired...


My hse... Quite big rite?? but actually not good if dun hav maid....



Everyone really did it well, except me XD after finish mopping the floor,

I rest and start to write blog....

4 comments:

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

hey hey hey! at last u write a blog..=D wat is that dream man? din say geh..= =

Giselle said...

yeah lo, what was your dream about? Tell me don't tell her XD

Clyd3-L33 said...

Hehe XD quite funny and might be impossible dream.... But at last, my mom woke me up.... T_T

=+=--Wond3rlife--=+= said...

people ask u what dream u made la! not ask u who woke u up la! = ="