CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Carnival Day

Lame lame day againzzz...
This morning went to Cam hse and take all the Carnival things up to my car,
Later Gis call us up, and call us wait for her,
help her take her things to school 1st..
Kkz, then after put all those stuff at school,
Cam n I went to Suntex 7-11 to buy ice,
But when we reach there, open the ice fridge, ntg inside ~SWT~ =.="
Bzzz, it's ok.. At last, we go to Cheras Perdana geh 7-11, luckily there hav
If not we will be late to school n can't start in TIME >.<
After bought the ice cubes, reach school about 8.10am ba...

I'm starting to set up SSM 1st cinema geh things,
and selling the tickets.. (KungFu Panda n Hell Boyz II)
Suddenly my slippers tali putus jor =.=" really hak zai
Actually the KungFu Panda start at 8.30am but still waiting for
Kenny speakers n POPCORNS, he late ...
Suppose start at 8.30am, but delay till 8.45am...
Starting are still OK but after KungFu Panda finished
The next movie Hell Boy II, swt~ so blur, many of them
watch till half den run out liao, really PaiSeh...
I oso no mood to see the Hell Boy II in dis kind of quality...

Huh, this Carnival day... Meet many of my old frenz and x-ssm students'
And our Carnival finished at 12.30pm...

Then Wei Khang followed my car back to my hse a while,
for me to take a nice bath (He's my 1st frenz went 2 my hse =P )
later go to Ikhlas tuition centre to meet Gis they all
and fetch Kenny & Jonathan go to The Curve
Coz Adrian birthday, we went there counted as celebrate his birthday guar =P
We ate our lunch there ( still considered as lunch? maybe ba xD)
1st time eat bout RM40 geh lunch xD not bad, quite delicious
but juz a bit expensive =S
After having our meal, we went for a walk at The Curve...
About 6pm, my mom called me
Our conversation:
Mom : What time are u comin back?
Me : Duno oh , maybe later guar...
Mom : Can cum back now? later 7pm++ we go out...
Me : KKz, no problem...

I fetch Kenny, Jonathan and Wei Khang go back home 1st,
Then oni i went back home (my parent n i reach hse at the same time xD)

We went to shopping a while then go to hav our dinner near the shopping centre...
Finished our dinner, then we went back to home.... @.@

0 comments: