CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My GoD = =

Just in 1 day happen so many things happen...
School time:
After PJ when changing shirts n mengelap peluh tat time,
my frenz curi curi tangkap my photo =.=" ~SWT~
Here are the some of the pics :


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
-
Then after school, i went to TOYOTA service centre to service my car...
took about 1 hour.... Finished servicing my car, straightly go back,
After reach home, OMG my bag ... Left at service centre there....
Kao, my hse key inside the bag neh =.=""""
Haiz, need back to the service centre again...
Luckily my bag still there, i'm so scared of it..
If lost, i'm sure kena marah ...
-
-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
-
HOUSE:
Juz away from hse about 10-12 hours, my hse outside changed a lot..
Suddenly got 2 deep holes...
Hahax, maybe wan to tanam ppl geh...
If really can tanam ppl, the 1st ppl i wan to tanam is our class monitor (GAY) xD
* Joking geh, dun take it so seriously oh =P
Actually my hse duin renovation la, but i duno make wat =.='''
See see the hole ba :




0 comments: