CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

FinisheD

Huh, at last finished, =.= My Mid-Year Exam...

No need to revise anymore especially History

I'M JUST HATE IT >> Annoying History lot of rubbishessss

Need some rest to recover, Don't think about it rite now...Just enjoy

Today, my class monitor Kenji/Keji XD playin wif dis chewing Gum...

Blekz, dirty cat... Later on, after he finished playing it, he touch my hand

Omgod, bacteriaaaa...... Arkz, worse than acid....

Then, the last period after we finish our Physic 3 paper...

We took gambling cards from YYL to play BiG 2.. Hihi

But less 2 cards, we took paper and cut it same size to tat gambling card

Then draw out the numbers of the lost card... Quite Funny De

And now i'm busy in pairing Shirts now... So dun write much le

Coz 2ml my friends and I will be going to Education Fair (O.O)"

(Education Fair wor) nice 2 hear, actually go lepak jer... Haha

Is the time to ponteng my TaeKwonDo Class =P




PEACE

it does not mean to be in a place

where there is no noise, trouble

or hard work. It means to be in

the midst of those things and still

BE CALM IN YOUR HEART


0 comments: