CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Holiday!!!

Boringzzz Holiday >.<>
2 week holiday going to pass....
I did nothing in this whole holiday
after holiday, school mid-year exam will come find me le =S
Almost everyday did the same thing...
Morning , wake up ...
Den go for breakfast wif parent
Den go to shop and help my dad till foh kei come...
after foh kei reach, i back to office to study le,
Although i did some revision but hmm... like no study only!!!
Den study till 11 o'clock and after tat on9 time XD
Till 12pm++ go for lunch
at 1-3pm (Tue-Thur) went 2 driving school...
Then after came back from driving school, i take bath n a nap...
Later, is movie time till dad close shop and go for dinner den go back home...
At home, it's my online time again till 11pm++
After tat, everyone also must do it (sleep) =P
But I couldn't sleep on tat time
Something is flying in my mind disturbing me >.<
At least till 12-1 am oni sleep...

0 comments: