CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

School Nature Run

Today i went for school nature run...
Actually is start at 8.30am but teachers' do things too slow
And till 9 o'clock, the teachers' oni starting to go to their check point...
Sigh, the starting point there was full of mosquito...
It was so itchy and nature-run start at 9.40am,
Sorry for all my Panther hse, i'm not fit enough can't even get top 5...
Anyway, i did my best already in the whole journey >.<
Later on, after finish our nature-run, we back to school and wait for
our parents cum and fetch us back...
After i reach home, straightly go take bath and then went to bed
and sleep from 1-3pm...
Bored, Bored, Boringzzzz....
Then, suddenly i saw 2002 school magazine at my book rak,
Huh, everyone still a small kid and funny face,
exspecially me, lame hairstyle and fat fat geh XD
Okle, it's time to rest now, very late d,
and all my SSM fren, see u all at Next Wednesday...

0 comments: