CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

~_~" !! JUST FOR U

Hiding from the rain and snow,
Trying to forget but I won't let go,
Looking at the Crowded street,
Listening to my own heart beat,
(@]-[@)
So mAny people all around the world,
Tell me where do I find someone like you girl.
(@]-[@)
Take me to your heart,
Take me to your soul,
Give me your hand before I am old,
Show Me what love is - haven got a clue,
Show me wonders can be true.
(@]-[@)
They said Nothing lasts forever,
We'rE only here today,
Love is now and never,
Bring me far away.
(@]-[@)
Take me to your heart, take me to your souL,
Give me your hand and hold me,
Show me what love is - be my guiding star,
Is easy take me to your heart.
(@]-[@)
Standing on a mountain high,
LookIng at the moon through a clear blue sky,
I should go and see some friends,
But they don't really comprehend.
(@]-[@)
Don't need too much talking without sAying anything,
All I need is someone who makes me wanna sing.

5 comments:

Xenuz said...

Ohhhh~~~ big pink letter.....

Clyd3-L33 said...

xD shh....

Giselle said...

Wah... now u heng write love emo poem?

Giselle said...

Oopps.... Kesilapan... It's a song.. named take me to your heart rite? LOL XD

Clyd3-L33 said...

Yup, haha !! Pandainya Gis ...