CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

中秋 nite !! 12/9

Photo stole from -mich- blog xD haha Dinner =P yummy
Bottom middle is me xD
Music chair 1st victim xD
Huh, bro?
Haha, China Ah Pek ... =P
Eating oso wan disturb =X
= ="

The day before 12/9, I ask YYL go Jusco watch movie..
But he replied say busy... Suan lo..
Then I call Weng Fatt, Kwa Chee n Keea Seng go !!
We watch Death Race !! not bad oh =P
=.= =.= =.= =.= =.=
At nite, Cam hse got 中秋 nite...
Ah Bong brough his Baby to Cam hse !!
Blekx so smelly, coz sapu ubat jor...
Ah Bong juz come a while oni,
Better dun cum la ~Swt ... haha
Erm, but the game >.<
Lose liao kena throw tepung by everyone... so Cham = =
The next day, I need to wash my shoe..
Bottom part of my shoe about one inch of tepung stick on there >.<
haha, no la.. Just a bit, but hard to wash it off... Sticky n Keras liao ..
~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~
Niways, really enjoy very much on tat day...
Thanks alot Aunt (Cam mom)...
The 中秋 nite really great =P
But the next day, Aunt hav to cleaning the house...
Whole house full of tepung, sorry for tat >.<"

0 comments: