CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thailand !!

Last weekend, went to Thailand wif parent n aunt they all !!
Dad n uncle takes turn to drive car !! About 5 hours to reach there...
Quite tired, so today only update all my past few day stories !! xD
When reach there, we went to my (yi poh) house 1st..
Coz they ready some bun for us !! hand made de oh =P quite delicious..
Later, went to pasar... My uncle wanna to buy belt..
Well dun care, those few day quite boring geh..
The next day 31 Ogos, we celebrate my dad birthday...
And went to some places !! Then, when nite time...
We went back to M'sia (Ipoh,perak) - go to my Ipoh aunt geh hse
Reach there about 11pm+ ba... If not mistaken xD
And back to home the next day ... bla bla bla ...

Last dinner at thailand...
Tang Kuan Hill, Thailand
Erm, waterfall neh, the water was so cold..
=P

Nice cloud !! Look like doggy ...


0 comments: