CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

GOOD LUCK =P

Squirrel, caught it behind my hse!!!
Does they two look like abang adik? xD
Huh, i'm OK!!! xD 62kg, 168cm .... ~Swt
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday i went to buy my dad present n EST books for my classmate..
I bought a shirt for my dad, cost me about RM45...
Then buy flags for our class decoration .. (=X waste money oni)
Later on, went to POPULAR buy EST books..
I need 4's but just hav 3 oni, SWT~
Mou pin, then i called Mei Lian up, and told her tat book nt enough...
so din buy for her....
She replied me n say later she buy her own...
OK, finish buy all the things liao, Fly back to home straight forward...
Special thx:
- Cam for lending me the popular n jusco cards..
- Cam mom for bringing the cards to school.. =P
----------------------------------------
Now i'm packing up my things,
coz later i'll follow my family to Thailand n will be back on Monday !!
--------------------------
Selamat MERDEKA xD i couldn't countdown at Malaysia this year...
I have to follow family to Thailand, coz 31/8 my dad birthday!!
MERDEKA MERDEKA MERDEkA!!!
--------------------------
To ALL FORM 5 members, Good Luck in ur TRIAL SPM next week!!!
--------------------
See ya all my friends on Tuesday...

0 comments: