CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

2-8-08 life Good or Bad?

Coz of my parent went to Overseas,
I need to wake up early in the morning n help to open father shop...
It's ok, then when afternoon Me, Cam, ML n BK went to cinema and watch The X-File,
actually wanna see Mummy / The Dark Knight but full... Huh, good business xD
Ok lo, after finish we went to Food Court n hav our dinner,
Finished our dinner, 1st fetch BK back to connaught 1st..
Then oni fetch Cam n ML back but bcoz i'm hmm sek lou,
n the U-turn junction i passed jor >.< so hav to yao che ho xD
Nvmd, got 2 leng lui teman me yao che ho =P
After tat, I fly to my Kao Fu house coz later on 12pm go Neway !!!
( SING / PLAY / DRINK )
But middle of it ... Grrr, when Sms-ing wif Cam
Suddenly my phone restart then hang,
I try take out the battery and put it back again
Then try open back, but can't d
--------------------------------------------------
SWT SWT SWT SWT SWT SWT SWT SWT SWT
--------------------------------------------------
Alrite, then now here i'm reach home bout 6.20am (3-8-08)
Blogging....
----
----
----T_T no phone to use now, ROSAK JOR
----
When oni Bad Luck will pass?

0 comments: