CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

WeeeEeee...

Erm, today my family n I went to Balakong n Bong Chan my aunt geh Zhu Cheong Fun..
Sun pin hav a look my cousin geh baby, aledi 2 months old...
My cousin same age wif me oh xD
The baby face look alike his mom..
Din take until baby photo, can't show...
After having our breakfast, we went to Econsave for a walk..
Ntg to buy at Econsave >.<
So I'm juz walk here n there, up n down =P...
Then, Back to house and starting cleaning my hse...
My room are so messy, get scolded from dad xD paiseh..
After cleaning n throwing all the unwanted rubbish,
My room are getting better and tidy now...
When afternoon time, Uncle came to our hse...
Fetch us up n go for lunch...
Later on, went to uncle hse to Chit-Chit-Chat-Chat xD
Arkz, they wanna to go Thailand next week...
Celebrate my dad birthday at there >.<
Anyone who noe me, sure getting shocked....
AGAIN THAILAND... =X
One year duno wan go how many times,
I'm not sure tat i'm going or not,
Because our SPM trial coming d... Haiz
And the car full, if I go, Will be very sempit d...
~-~-~-~-o~-~-~-~
At last school reopen, xD
Cya soon le ... Yahoo =P

0 comments: