CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Flying Mind

Today, went to Mines wif my aunts n cousin,
1stly, we go find Comp. Shop, coz my aunt wanna buy
some games n malay dict. CD for her comp.
Hmmm, after dat went shoe store,
Hav a look, then wat? sure buy shoes la xD
-----THEN :
Duno why, while walking in Mines crossing the bridge to MCD,
(Bridge PULAK !!! =.=")
Suddenly my mind fly our some of OUR memories there,
(Make me down n moody >.< but who cares, blekx...)
Sometimes i'm really lost my way ... =.=" SWT~
-
-
Bwahaha, we walk from 11 - 4 pm...
Sososo Tired!!! When reach home, everyone complaining LEG pain wor xD
-
-
Well today is MONDAY but went to Shopping not to school,
So bored~ I HATE HOLIDAYS'''''''
-
-
-
-
Paiseh, I tak faham wut I write tim .... >.<"
Maybe too tired, brain can't work, HAHA
-
-
Niway, 20 min more will be a new day!!!
Hope 2ml will be a better day... =P
And at here, I wish Adeline Happy Birthday 19/8/2008 !!

0 comments: