CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MAHA 2008 UPM

Erm, MAHA 2008 UPM.... There again...
~SWT~ the weather was so hot...
I went there wif my family members... 9 ppl, so drove 2 car go..
When reach there, parking time, my uncle bang a car xD haha

Luckily ntg happen, juz abit kemek... =P
Abit changed!!! Parking fees RM2 oni >.<
Last week we went there was RM5 = =
Reach there liao, go buy tickets for Tram !!!
Below 18 years old was free, but last week all need to buy = =
My aunt go buy 4 tickets n pay RM10,
but the cashier changed back balance RM15 xD
Later on, went up to the Tram and hav a round back lo...
Take us about 7 hours, from 11am till 6pm... huh, leg pain now

Hav a look some picts ba:

MAP

Tram Ride geh Ticket

We hav our lunch here!!Planting area !!!

Can u imagine walk through whole Malaysia juz in 1 day? I DID IT XD

Nice? I like it !!! Goat

Cow pissing xD hahaha

Pineapple !!! so many!! uncountable!

Cousin n Lobster xD izzit Lobster? not sure XD

Dewan A, B, C and D...

Arkz, going to rain... We all walk so fast =P


Haha, tat day YYL omos pok kai at here !! xD

0 comments: