CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Decision...

Past few days d, I'm thinking my last post Question...
At last, i'm decided something... I won't give up !!!
I been waiting for 3 years,
It's too wasted if I end it up right now,
Even I noe the pain of it... =(
I will still continue give cares to U...
I'm thinking of u all the time =X
Just wanna to give u all the best...
--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--
.......( "v" ).....( "v" ).....( "v" ).....( "v" ).....( "v" )....( "v" )...
( "v" ).'v'.( "v" ).'v'.( "v" ).'v'.( "v" ).'v'.( "v" ).'v'.( "v" ).'v'.( "v" )...
...'v'..........'v'..........'v'..........'v'.........'v'..........'v'...........'v'
(,'') ♥ ('',)
Hope dis time geh decision is the right way for me!!!

3 comments:

Giselle said...

Can I laugh? HAHAHA... LOL! I'm sorry la, I know I'm kinda bad. But words like that from guys made me feel unbelievable and I really wanna laugh out loud. Anyways, I wanna wish you luck. Wish ya all the best =) Gambateh.

Clyd3-L33 said...

=.=" laugh ba... i dun mind, coz oso can't see ur face geh xD!!! I noe is very unbelievable.... >.< (thx 4 ur wishes anyway!!)...

Xenuz said...

Haizzz~ pity you.......